- About Us
- Investment Opportunities
- Media Center
The purpose is to serve as a technical resource in the RS with the prime responsibility for heading the Finance and Accounts Unit whose overall objective is to provide quality financial management and bookkeeping services for the RS.
1. To oversee the operations of Finance and Accounting Unit of the RS for the purpose of having in place a sound financial and accounting system.
2. To promote the efficiency and effectiveness of the Unit by ensuring its operations conform to provisions of government financial regulations and accounting procedures.
3. To ensure all revenues are banked as per government financial regulations and accounting procedures.
4. To be responsible for and approve all payments to be effected in the RS and ensure that they are done in accordance with the approved budget, government regulations and accounting procedures.
5. To regularly advise the RAS on the ways to enforce compliance with government financial regulations, accounting and procurement procedures in case of observed violation.
6. To carry out any other duty as per Financial Orders Part I & III or as directed by RAS.
7. To participate in the process of identifying capacity gaps and training needs for LGAs staff basing on O & OD findings, capacity needs assessment and training needs assessment.
8. To participate in identifying capacity building, training and development opportunities for staff found with capacity gaps and training needs.
9. Any other relevant duty assigned.
Njombe Nearby Ruhuji River
Postal Address: P.O.Box 668-Njombe