- About Us
- Investment Opportunities
- Media Center
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
The purpose is to coordinate and head activities of the section in order to build the technical capacity of the RS in order to provide backstopping and expert services to LGAs on interpretation and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines in areas of survey, physical planning, land development and civil engineering.
1. To co-ordinate implementation of Roads, Building, Energy, Survey, Land and Town Planning Policies, Laws, Regulations and Standards;
2. To build capacity of LGAs in Roads, Energy, Buildings, Survey and Town Planning;
3. To liaise with the relevant authorities in the Central and Local Government on civil engineering matters;
4. To advise on roads, energy, works, plots and redevelopment schemes;
5. To oversee and advise on civil engineering works undertaken in the region;
6. To assist LGAs in land acquisition by central government;
7. To prepare maps for town planning; and
8. To advise RAS on Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
9. To coordinate the implementation of and check the compliance with policies, laws, regulations and standards of engineering works.
10. To participate in the process of identifying capacity gaps and training needs for LGAs staff basing on O & OD findings, capacity needs assessment and training needs assessment.
11. To participate in identifying capacity building, training and development opportunities for staff found with capacity gaps and training needs.
12. Any other relevant duty assigned
Njombe Nearby Ruhuji River
Postal Address: P.O.Box 668-Njombe